- What is the Waste Transfer Notice / Duty of Care Certificate
A Duty of Care certificate or Waste Transfer Note is a legal document which businesses that produce waste are legally required to have. The document covers the business and the owner under the Environmental Protection Act 1990. It serves as proof that the business or owner disposes of their waste legally and responsibly. The document is valid for a period of 1 year, and must be retained by the owner or business for a period of 2 years after expiry.
The Waste Transfer Note is completed and signed by both parties must include:
- What type of container waste is stored on
- The time and date the waste was transferred
- Where this transfer took place
- The names and addresses of both parties
- Details of which category of authorised person each one is
- Details of the parties’ registration certificate, including the certificate number and the name of the council that issued it
- If either or both of the parties has a waste licence, the licence number and the name of the council that issued it
- Reasons for any exemption from the requirement to register to have a licence
- What does it cost?
We strive to make sure that the waste management services we offer to our clients offer the best possible value. When you work with 707 resource management, you can be sure that you’ll know exactly how much you are paying beforehand. We won’t hit you with hidden charges.
- How often will my bin be emptied?
We can offer our clients a number of different collection options including daily and weekly collections. To find the perfect waste collection solution for your business, just call us today 08454 707 707.
- What size bin do I need?
We have a range of bins available, offering our clients to store varying volumes of waste depending on their requirements. From two-wheeled bins to four-wheeled bins and drums, our range of waste containers can offer you a number of storage options.
- What time will my bin be collected?
We work with all our clients to ensure that their waste is always collected on time, at a time that is suitable for them. Just call us today on 08454 707 707 to organise a collection schedule which fits the needs of your business.
- Who should I call if I have a problem?
If you have any queries about our waste management service, just call our friendly customer care team on 08454 707 707. Our dedicated account managers will work to resolve any issues you may be experiencing with your current service.