You know that 707 Resource Management is a waste management and recycling company, but do you know much about what makes us stand out from other companies out there? Here are seven facts about 707 which will help you to get to know our waste management business a little better.
- Although we are based in West Yorkshire, we offer commercial waste management and rubbish disposal services nationwide so wherever you are, we can meet your waste disposal needs.
- Our Chairman, Matt Miles, was responsible for creating the first commercial recycling route in the south of England.
- We don’t actually own single truck; we prefer to use specialised suppliers to give you the best service at the best price whilst not putting extra vehicles on the road.
- Every one of our customers will be assigned an account manager who will assess that you are receiving the best possible service.
- We believe that it is possible to create a 0% landfill waste situation for our clients and continually assess and evolve our company in order to reach this goal.
- We can provide you with waste containers to suit every need, from feminine hygiene bins to recycling containers and liquid waste tankers.
- We research the latest waste innovations in order to see how waste can change from being refuse to reusable instead.
Have a look around our website; we’re sure that you will find many other things about 707 which will show you just how valuable our service can be for your business and the environment. We aim to show your business how to recycle more efficiently and reduce the refuse going to landfill, which will save you money and make the world a better place to live in.
Now that you know a little more about us, why don’t you call our dedicated customer support team today so that we can find out about you and your business in order to provide you with a tailored quote that will fit your waste management needs. Our quotes are provided free of charge and we are positive that you will not be able to find a better service elsewhere.